Konosuba Yorimichi Vol. 4 Afterword, Color Illustrations & Download Links

Credits

INCLUDE THIS SECTION UNALTERED IF YOU TRANSLATE THIS TO OTHER LANGUAGES

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo! Yorimichi 4-Kai Me! by Natsume Akatsuki

Illustrations by Kurone Mishima.

Originally published by Kadokawa on February 28th, 2026.

English translation by H. Berry.

Cleaned up cover and colored images by cheese.

Translation Introduction

Hello, and thank you for reading my translations.

It’s been a year and a half since the last Yorimichi. It’s clear Natsume Akatsuki is enjoying the NEET life as he hasn’t been pushing much lately.

Like Yorimichi 3, this one is a compilation of new short stories, made in commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the anime. However, as these times the short stories are more connected, it feels like a more typical Konosuba novel, just one with a very loose plot.

As you probably know, this wasn’t the only Konosuba novel released in 2026, while not written by Natsuke Akatsuki, we also got More Time in the Limelight For this Fool! (AKA, Dust 8) released on the same day, as the title suggests, it picks up from where Dust 7 ended up, which is at the same time as Konosuba Vol. 17. The first piece of Konosuba we’ve got from after the ending (though Kazuma and the gang are barely in it.)

Snowdan and MKScans translated that one, check it out on the link up there.

Again, thanks to cheese from the Konosuba discord for cleaning up the cover and color images, another bang up job.

And to everyone who supports me on the Patreon and Ko-Fi, translation is difficult and time-consuming help is always appreciated.

And again, thanks to you for reading!

Afterword

 

Thank you for purchasing KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! Yorimichi Vol. 4.

The previous volume was written to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the original light novel, and apparently, this one is to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the anime series.

At this rate, I have a feeling there'll be a new volume every time some kind of anniversary comes around.

That said, these short story collections are fairly easy for me to write without overthinking things, so perhaps there'll be more of them here and there in the future.

The timeline of this novel is still vague, but I hope you'll read it assuming it takes place sometime during the latter half of the main story.

For this one, I included characters that I’ve wanted to write for a while, namely the DarkStalker and Assassin.

In the main series, they only ever appear by their class names, but I ended up liking how they turned out here. If there’s another opportunity, they may come back.

And since we’re talking about the anime’s 10th anniversary, I’d like to mention that the staff is hard at work for the next season, please look forward to it!

It’s truly wonderful (get it?) that the anime has been running for over 10 years, I hope you’ll continue to enjoy it, as well as the manga, moving forward.

I've heard that some people have been worried about my health since I haven't published much lately, but I'm happy to report that I'm both healthy and alive. I'll do my best to work a little harder so people will finally stop calling me a NEET.

And with that, I'll wrap things up.

As always, I'd like to extend my sincere thanks to Miss Mishima, the editor, and everyone else involved in bringing this book to publication. This volume exists thanks to all of their hard work.

I hope I'll have the chance to publish another collection like this someday, and not only when there's an anniversary to celebrate.

To everyone involved in the production of this book, and most of all to all the wonderful readers who picked it up, you have my deepest gratitude!

 

Natsume Akatsuki

Color illustrations

(If you're doing a translation and need the textless images, feel free to get in touch.)




Contents

Download Links



If you liked what you've read here and would like to help to make more feel free to support on Patreon or Kofi!

Comments